Saturday, August 11, 2012

NEW! Jumbo Embroidery Font {Elegant}

I've had several customers {including my own mom!} ask about monogramming shower curtains.  I have the capability of doing very large designs, but I wasn't comfortable with stitching a letter {or 3-letter monogram} that large with the fonts I had.  I'm happy to say, I just bought an alphabet specifically designed to be stitched in 10"-11.5" letters!  And it is really pretty.  {Thank you applique corner!}
Larger Image
It came with lots of embellishments as well.  Isn't their sample pretty?!  Love the little flower spray embellishment.  This is what all of the letters look like . . .
Elegant Monogram Font
And an example of a 3-letter monogram with some of the embellishments . . .
Elegant Monogram Font
I just think it's so pretty!  I'm getting visions of throw pillows, little girls' dresses, shower curtains, blankets, towels, and all kinds of home decor goodies!  Here is the whole set I purchased . . .
Elegant Embroidery Collection
It starts as small as 1.5" letters and goes up to 11.5".  Of course the large letter monogram will cost more than the typical monogram, but I'm not sure just yet what the charge will be.  I need to explore it a little more first!  Bring on the big projects!  I can't wait to try it out!

I need to update my designs in a major way.  I have many that are not posted on the pages here on the blog.  Just so little time - so many designs, but hopefully someday it will all get updated!  Here are a few others I just purchased from applique corner . . .
Tiger Paw single Filled
Stitched paw print {These are great for polo shirts for bigger boys!}
Elephant Foot Print Filled Embroidery Design
Stitched elephant foot print
Bulldog Face Girl Applique Design
Bulldog {can be done with or without bow}
Flower 3 Applique Design
With my big girl, I can never have too many flower designs!
Scallop Patch Satin
Scallop patch {I like the ovalish shape for 3-letter monograms and names!}
Pumpkin Corner Design
Pumpkin embellishment {would be so sweet for kitchen towels or guest baths!}
Dots Large Applique Design
Dots embellishment

There are TONS of great designs out there and I'm always willing to buy new ones.  Just check out this Aubie . . .
Tiger Face Boy Applique Design
You just may see this on a dress for my girls this season! . . .
Tiger Face Girl Applique Design
Lots of cute fall projects are sure to be coming soon!

No comments: