Friday, July 13, 2012

small fries

I've been accumulating pictures of baby items for awhile.  It seems I just do a baby thing or two here and there, but recently I did a pretty big order for a new baby on the way.  So, it seemed like time to post the pics.  New baby also has a big brother and big sister . . .
This onesie is to match something else I did for big brother and big sister too . . .
This onesie was a gift for a friend of mine . . .
New baby's name is Bennett.   You can tell I'm digging the blue seer . . .
 
I think Bennett should be pretty stylin' . . .
 
A basic set I did a while back for a customer.  Sweet and simple . . .
This was for my girls' music teacher Ms. Stephanie.  She is a new grandmother and her grandmother name is "Sassy" . . .
 
This one I did a couple of months ago and had just acquired this font, fishtails.  As you can see from baby Bennett's things, I've used it a lot since I got it! . . .

No comments: