Sunday, August 19, 2012

bags and baby

I've done a lot of bags recently.  First being, a backpack for my own Kindergartener . . .

And then I got to do all of these for a sweet lady in my church and some of her family members . . .
{Ignore that most of the bags are wet from me trying to get the center marks off!} 
I think she got these bags on sale at the Christmas Tree Shops for $1.99 each!!!  I just did the wording, the embroidered designs were already on the bags.
And I did bright pink and turquoise bags for my girls to have as church bags, but apparently didn't take a picture.  They're already dirty now so a picture at this point wouldn't even do them justice. However, I did take a picture of this one I did for one of Evynne's friend's birthday . . .
Again, forgot to take my own pictures, but enjoy some iphone photos of these cute bags . . .
Also from Christmas Tree Shops for $5.99 and $3.99, I believe.  And they are good, sturdy bags.  Not to mention, easy to monogram!
And today we celebrated the upcoming arrival of a friend's first baby.  They did not find out what it is so I had the challenge pleasure of coming up with some cute, gender-neutral pieces! . . .


Since the daddy-to-be is my husband's co-worker as in, they share an office space, we had to do something just to please him . . .
I also just discovered quite a few pictures I haven't posted yet so there will be more coming soon!

OH, and take note, I've been working on updating my applique design pages!  I finally got the embroidery fonts page redone and now you can view all of my fonts.  YAY! {I'm still working on the applique fonts page.}

No comments: