Thursday, August 30, 2012

new fabric, new font, new designs

Well, I've bought some more new fabrics.  I don't always post pictures when I do this, but this time, I remembered!  I bought this new grape/lime chevron fabric with a specific project in mind {you'll see below} . . .
  Chevrons seem to be all the rage this season.  So, I also bought this one for a project I have in the works . . .
Small Chevron - Gray-
Then, I can just NEVER resist all of the adorable Christmas stuff out there.  I bought these four, but almost all of them could be used for non-Christmas things too . . .
And as football season is fast approaching, I bought these two . . .
The fabric on the right looks like actual football material.  Very cute for football appliques!  And there ARE a bunch of cute fabrics in other team colors that I am happy to buy, but I don't want to get them until  I know I'll use them.  For now, I got the navy/orange polka dot to go on Elly's orange dress that will be the opposite of this one for Evynne . . .
This cheerleader is a new design I bought from Planet Applique.  I have lots of their designs, but unfortunately, they don't let you copy and paste them so none of them are really shown on my design pages.  Feel free to check out their site and ask about any of their designs though!
I also used my new font "Rascal" on these next two things.  SO cute . . .
But before we get to the long sleeved weather, Eyvnne will be wearing this on gamedays . . .
Evynne picked these "Auburn" fabrics for Grandmomma to make her a skirt.  I think it makes a pretty cute little outfit!

This is a pocket for a jonjon a friend is making . . . 

And as Fall approaches, we are starting to think Halloween, too!  This if what my nephew requested . . . 
The monster {also from Planet Applique}.  And as you can see, this is the project I purchased the grape/lime chevron fabric for . . .
And last, but not least, here is the whole alphabet in my new font Rascal . . .
Rascal
Lots of fun, new things happening at Sew Personal!

No comments: