Wednesday, September 12, 2012

never posted

Summer was a slower time of sewing and since it was more sporadic, I didn't post pictures on the blog as often.  I realized I never posted all of these pictures and I like to document all of my projects here, so here goes . . .
Evynne really wanted these flip flops so I made this shirt go with turquoise gingham capris.
A few for friends . . .



A few for one of my "Ethan" customers :) . . .



A few for sweet Cooper . . .
Lovin' the many uses of the mini embroidery designs!

Thought this one turned out super-cute to go with brown gingham shorts.


I'm in full swing with fall stuff now.  Just finished spiders for my girls and am getting pretty busy with orders.  Good busy, not stressful busy.  You'll be seeing me here more regularly again now.

No comments: