Friday, April 6, 2012

let's hear it for the boys

Been sewin' for some boys lately. I guess it comes in waves. Of the 7 boys I've sewn for, 4 of them are named Ethan. Kinda crazy. The first Ethan belongs to a long-time customer. We designed some cute outfits for him together . . .









The 2nd Ethan belongs to a sweet friend of mine and has a twin brother, David. I did a couple of things for them . . .







The third Ethan is, of course, my nephew. Aunt Erin said he was seriously in need of "some cute Aunt Robyn clothes". Hopefully, I delivered {she provided the shorts and some of the shirts. I just did the rest} . . .

















And the fourth Ethan belongs to a new friend in my Bunco group. We covered an existing monogram on this jonjon she found at a consignment sale . . .

I did some sewing for Cooper {you've seen many things for him on this blog if you follow it} . . .







{I'm really starting to loves these mini fill stitched designs!!!}





And lastly, I made a shirt for Noah before he and his family headed to Disney for Spring Break . . .



Let's hear it for the boys!!!

No comments: