Friday, March 23, 2012

spring has sprung . . .

and around here, it already feels like summer! So, it's time to kick it in to high-gear and get the short sleeves done!!!



Love this design I found to match this skirt from Chez Ami. This one is for a friend, but Evynne has one too and I love the way it turned out!







A painting birthday party shirt . . .



Coordinating dresses for twins.





And a few things for my girls . . .

This one goes with some capris my mom made out of the fabric that's in the "E".

You gotta love it when you find a $7 dress at Walmart and can make it cute . . .

It is adorable on her too!

I got a few garanimals shirts at Walmart, too. This one I made to go with these knit Hannah Anderson capris I found at a consignment sale . . .

These are going with lime bottoms . . .



Love. These.

And the last is another Walmart shirt from the "big girls" section. Tear. My big girl is getting SO big. This is going with some little yellow knit shorts from Gymboree. I think that made the whole outfit like $7 since I got them at the outlet at the end of the season. Yahoo! . . .

No comments: