Thursday, April 26, 2012

Busy Season

Well, I'm in one of the busy seasons right now.  Probably, the busiest.  Since we get like 8 or 9 months of Spring/Summer weather 'round here, people always seem to need more clothes for this season.  Not to mention, I do more for my own girls.  Throw graduation and teacher gifts on top of that, and there's a lot going on!  Here are some fun projects I've completed recently . . .

We're lovin' this new sleeveless frill shirt from monag . . . 

Cute coordinates for sister/brother . . . 

Also, cute for the 4th without being solely "4th of July-ish".

{Hint:  You'll be seeing something similar for my girls to coordinate with cousin Ethan}

Another set of siblings will be donning these cuties . . .

Twin boys and their big sister are sure to look cute!
And the rest of these are for my girls . . .
 
Grandmomma made these pink shorts and Evynne was dying to have THIS fish with THIS fabric . . .
 
I got this dress at a Hollywood Baby sample sale for $5 a couple of years ago.  We added the ribbon sash and monogram to give it some color . . .
This one's for Elly . . .
 
Lovin' this ice cream cone.  You'll be seeing it several times in the coming posts.  It's a great one to do when you only have a small piece of fabric to work with.  In this case, I only had a little fabric that matched these shorts, so this was the perfect design!
 
And Grandmomma also made these capris for Little Bit . . .
 
I've had that cute fabric since Evynne was two and we're just now using it!
And lastly, a popsicle shirt for Elly to coordinate with Evynne's {shown a few posts back} . . .
Still, much more to come!

No comments: