Saturday, April 14, 2012

my girls, your girls

Every season it happens. I insist on trying to make cute clothes instead of buying more and end up with SO much to do for my girls. I have to weave my projects in with all of my customer orders to make sure it all gets done. And to be honest, sometimes my girls' stuff just doesn't get done. Here are some of my projects thus far for this season . . .

Walmart Garanimals shirts for playing. I paired them with cute skorts I also found at Walmart for Evynne and shorts/capris I already had for Elly. Both girls also have the shirt below with yellow bottoms . . .

These are tops with matching capris that mom and I found at least a year ago at an overstock sale . . .

I love them! And since I do so much, I have to keep it simple sometimes. These red shirts are going with turquoise gingham bottoms (I LOVE red and turquoise!!!) . . .



These tops are going with brown gingham shorts . . .

Can you tell I'm a bit obsessed with this ribbon ricrac trim?! This won't be the last time you see it either!



And here are some other girl projects that were interwoven with my girls' projects . . .





{LOVE the popsicles from Applique Cafe. I did this same shirt for Evynne although this one was for a friend. You may remember another top I did for Evynne with that middle popsicle fabric. Grandmomma made her capris out of it and I just really love that fabric!!!}







That's it for now, but I'm still sewing like crazy. Pretty soon I'll be doing a Kelly's Kids Coordinates post. I've been working on lots of tops to match Kelly's Kids bottoms, etc. Fun stuff!

No comments: