Saturday, August 6, 2011

felt, fabric, and a few baby gifts

As promised, I am trying out felt clippies. First I needed some felt. Apparently, there are different types of felt, which I know nothing about. So, I bought this array of choices for a starting point . . .

I didn't get the right size clip so these aren't finished, but this was my first effort . . .

LOTS more options I want to try! {When I find the time.}In order to buy some felt, I had to go to JoAnn's and Hancocks. Which meant I also found a few fabrics to add to my collection. I really liked these that I found for boys . . .

Cute boy fabric is SO much harder to find so I was really excited about these! I also found a few that are more girly . . .

And after wasting spending so much time running errands, I managed to squeeze in a few baby gifts. This first bib and burp set is for a friend who had a sweet little boy 3 weeks ago and named him Sam. I couldn't resist a Dr. Seuss theme, though it's not my usual style . . .

And this little romper is for a friend due with her first little girl next month {she already has two boys!} . . .

I just can't get enough of this sweet girl fabric . . .

No comments: