Thursday, August 11, 2011

catching up

I have a few projects from previous weeks that I haven't posted plus the things I've done this week. I really loved how this princess castle turned out on the pink shirt. So girly . . .









This week I've spent my time working on some overstock shirts. I'm going to sell these pre-done shirts at the H4G Consignment sale next week. Hopefully, I can make a little money and get rid of some overstocks at the same time!





Lastly, I completed both of my girls' second Auburn outfits . . .



Nothing like Applique Cafe's "add a bow" to make a tiger a little more girly. I let Evynne pick what she wanted on her shirt and she chose the tiger with bow over a cheerleader. I was thrilled because I think we have plenty more years that she can wear a cheerleader!

No comments: