Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Cuteness

I just couldn't resist posting the pics my sister took with her professional camera of these little cuties . . .
I just wish my girls liked their cousin! ;)
So, as you've seen, these were my girls Christmas nightgowns (sans gingerbread from Kelly's Kids) . . .
Since we always try to coordinate jammies with Ethan, I decided on the Gingerbread boy/girl set. 
I had some issues with my machine jumping on Ethan's because it was very tight in the 6x10 hoop.  I do wish the Singer XL-400 came with a 5x7 hoop!  Anyway, the head was a little mal-shaped, but it worked out ok.
Soon I should also be getting some pics of the cousins in their coordinating elf outfits.  Evynne's monag pleated dress went with these adorable Kelly's Kids leggings . . .
Elly's monag frill shirt went with some ruffle pants (that Grandmomma made and were handed down from Evynne) out of the dot fabric with red gingham ruffle . . .
And Ethan's went with some Kelly's Kids madras pants (excuse the iphone photos!) . . .
I also made the ornament trio shirt for Evynne to coordinate with the smocked one I had for Elly (another hand-me-down).  This went with a turquoise Kelly's Kids tutu skirt (Elly had turquoise gingham pants) . . .
That was it for my girls (thank goodness!)  These next two were for a friend . . .
This is one of those that takes all day, but it's worth it because it's so cute!
This one is also cute, but I sure wish it had a thicker satin stitch . . .
These little elf shoes turned out cute for a customer . . .
A matching set for some sisters . . .
Their grandmother liked it so much, their mom decided to get her one as a Christmas gift . . .
And lastly coordinating Christmas themed applique names for a brother and sister . . .
Oh, really one more thing!  I did about five of these for a Christmas parade (you may remember that I did seventeen last year!) . . .
Next post is the Kelly's Kids coordinates from Fall/Winter, which you saw some of in this post.  Better late than never!

No comments: