Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kelly's Kids Coordinates

So, here it is.  Finally.  All of the things I did for myself and friends/customers to coordinate with our cute Kelly's Kids buys this Fall/Winter!  One friend got two tops to go with one pair of leggings.  One was very Christmasy and the other was for anytime . . . 

Matching outfits for twins, Luke and Lexie . . .
For Evynne, I did one top to go with two pairs of leggings.  This has been a favorite this season! Comfy AND cute! . . .
Just added a name for this friend . . .
And a monogram . . .
This was going with a skirt AND under a dress so we had to do the "A" a little lower so it wouldn't show under the dress . . .
Handsome . . .
Covered a pre-existing monogram on this sample from last season . . .
And the rest of these are re-posts from my previous Christmas post, but they are all Kelly's Kids too.  My girls' nightgowns . . .
A Christmas top for Evynne to wear with these leggings . . .
Coordinating boy elf for my nephew that went with his Kelly's Kids madras pants . . .
And an ornament shirt to wear with the turquoise tutu skirt . . .
I've already finished my party for Spring/Summer so I'm sure another post will come.  Although it may be 8 months from now :)

No comments: