Thursday, December 6, 2012

new fabric . . . boys . . . some towels

Well, hello again.  It seems like the norm will be about one post a month.  I really desire to post more often, it just doesn't happen!  So, I bought some new fabric.  Shocker.  





These last two pictures are fabrics from Hobby Lobby.  LOVE.  Great for my big girl!
And here are a bunch of boy project photos I've been saving up . . .
I did a few shirts for Ethan . . . son of a customer . . .




And I did a few projects for Ethan . . . my nephew . . .





We had specific pants to match, but I don't have photos of them.  Those were all garanimals shirts.  This one was not . . .

This design was an etsy find that someone asked me to recreate . . .

A jonjon for Cooper in the making . . .
Only Cooper's grandmother had sewn it together wrong, so we had to start over! . . .
We decided to add initials . . .
A great way to dress up a basic . . .
And you even get one girl shirt in the post because it was a coordinating brother/sister combo . . .

Love this for older boys or even a mini filled embroidery design on a polo is precious! . . .
And a few simple towels for a customer for gifts . . .


Hopefully, I'll be back soon with all the Christmas stuff I've done!

No comments: