Saturday, November 10, 2012

it's been almost a month!

I can't believe almost a month has past since I last posted photos!  It's been a busy month with lots of sickness at our house, unfortunately.  Hopefully, we can stay well for awhile now!  My big girl turned 6 on October 18th and this is what she designed for her birthday shirt . . .
She wanted a six, "almost as big as the shirt with a girl up top".  My, my.  High maintenance!  Boys, beware.  She did look cute in it though with her turquoise Kelly's Kids tutu skirt.
I managed to squeeze in a couple of other projects for my own, but the "to do" stack is still huge!  This was Evynne's three years ago and had just a green "E" on it.  The Gymboree shirts, however, do not do great with monograms I've learned and several holes had formed around the "E".  So, I covered it up with this and we're good to go! . . .
Since it was the week before we were heading to Auburn for the game, I HAD to make time to do Elly's dress to match Evynne's I posted awhile back . . .
Evynne also designed this dress almost entirely.  She picked the design and fabrics and wanted "war eagle on it".  I picked the font and hair fabric.  That's about it.
When I ordered the orange and blue dresses from Chez Ami's daily dealie, a friend of mine ordered this brown one for her older daughter . . .
The big girls are all about the tiger stripes and peace signs!  I love how this uncoventional turkey turned out too . . .
It's fun to shake things up every now and then :)
This was a customer's consignment purchase that needed a little something . . .
She liked the patch like this in my previous post so this time, we did it intentionally!
I always love this layered flower . . .


I have a boy post coming soon and hope to finish up the Kelly's Kids Fall/Winter 2012 coordinates soon and post that as well!

No comments: