Thursday, September 20, 2012

Can I Get A Woop Woop?!

Three reasons.  1.  Football season is here.  2. Fall weather is setting in.  3.  I bought 5 new fonts!!!
You may remember this new Aubie design from my post a few weeks ago.  Unfortunately, my own girls did not want this one this year, but I'm glad a friend did!  So cute!!!

In that same post of new designs with Aubie, I also had this pumpkin embellishment. 
A customer gave me the chance to try it out and I love it!  Shown here with the new elegant font I bought last month.  She is doing these for teacher "happies" with some pumpkin bread.  Awesome idea!  I may copy. 

And 'round here we do short sleeve shirts for October . . .
Love this pumpkin, but you won't find it listed with my other pumpkins.  It's from Planet Applique, which does not allow me to copy/paste design photos.
A friend of mine gave me this cute idea for my girls -- pink & black spider shirts! . . .
I had the pink & black fabric laying around and thought it would be the perfect chance to use it.  I always love this hot pink dot fabric, too.  Grandmomma came through for us with another cute skirt!
Elly has black gingham pants already, so she got the fuschia shirt to coordinate . . .

I've been working on some long sleeved things all along to try and be prepared, you know, for when it gets cold two months from now :)
A friend of mine made these cute pants for her little girl and needed the perfect top . . .

A cute outfit for a first birthday girl . . .

This layered flower may be one of my all-time favorite designs . . .

My sister requested this tie design for my nephew . . .
I did this tie on a onesie when he was an infant and he hasn't had it since then.  {He's almost four now!}
A couple of months ago, this font was the closest I had to what's in the Kelly's Kids catalog . . .
It looks nice and I like it, but I decided when the font store had a sale, I'd buy the exact font that Kelly's Kids uses.  It's great for boys!  Introducing, Library . . .
Library
I had a few other things on my wish list that I also purchased.  Cotillion (commonly known as fishtails) . . .
Cotillion

And Specs . . .
Specs

And Awesome Dots . . .
Awesome Dots

And Princess (aka Disney) . . .
Princess

No comments: