Thursday, May 24, 2012

Towel Craze

As it is with having Mother's Day, Teacher gifts, and Graduation gifts all within a few weeks, I have done quite a few towels!  Aren't these cute?! . . .
 
Thanks to Katie for taking pictures of these Williams-Sonoma kitchen towels we did for all of her daughters' teachers at school {I completely forgot to do my usual photo session at the end of the day when I finished them!} . . .
 
Katie and I just worked together to pick fun/funky fabrics for these crosses rather than thinking of what might match kitchens we'd never seen.  I love the way they turned out!
 
I've always used these Williams-Sonoma towels for my customers.  They are great towels!
 
And this makes an adorable {and practical!} $15 gift!  We also discussed doing an applique initial instead of a cross, which would also be a very cute way to go.
 
As for graduation gifts, I did quite a few beach towels . . .

{Very cute towels from Target!}
This one was actually a birthday gift for a tween . . .
 
And I also did quite a few bath towels for graduation . . .
In the midst of all of those other towels, why not throw in a few for a friend's lakehouse?! . . .
 
New font I recently aquired -- Fishtails.  Great for little boys or for joint grown up initials! {Sewing note for my sewing friends -- I did have to go over these initials twice with this font on the towels to get it full and thick looking} . . .
It has been a towel craze {and I didn't even get pictures of them all}!  Now I've got a bunch of other dresses, shirts, and baby things to get back to!

No comments: