Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kelly's Kids Coordinates {Spring 2012}

As promised, here are all of the projects I did that were Kelly's Kids items or items to match a Kelly's Kids piece.  I love this new style they came out with this year {vintage romper} . . .
Made these sea creature monag shirts to coordinate with these "under the sea" collection bubble shorts . . .
I also got the same bubble shorts for Evynne and made this ice cream cone to go with them . . .
 
You may remember I mentioned the ice cream cone applique being a good one when you only have small swatches of fabric to work with!  There are a few in this post :)
 
This is the Kelly's Kids top I bought for Evynne to wear with the same shorts above.  I just added the orange "E".  It's gonna serve double duty for a certain athletic team in the Fall! . . .
 
This one is to match bubble shorts out of the turquoise polka dot fabric . . .
And to match capris that are the pink stripe with the turquoise dot ruffle . . .
Simple red to match last year's white with red dot capris . . .
 
This matches those same white/red dot capris as well as this year's red/white stripe bermuda shorts . . .
My sister bought this good looking polo for my nephew to go with some linen shorts.  We added the "E" in the linen color . . .
 
This is the MAIN thing Evynne wanted from this season's catalog . . .
 
I love putting "E's" on things as opposed to all three initials so they can be sold or used by others.   I gave Evynne the option on this dress though {since I know at least two girls get to wear it even if I put initials on it!}, but she just wanted an "E".  I think it's adorable!
 
I think this swimsuit is from last year and then we just did the Target cover up to match . . .
 
And last, some flip flops on a sleeveless monag frill shirt to match the madras bubble shorts {fabric used for flowers} . . .
And that wraps it up for this season!  Already looking forward to seeing what's to come in the Fall!

1 comment:

Amy said...

L. O. V. E.

Julia had on a plain tshirt with nothing on it yesterday (because it was our third change of the day) and it nearly drove me insane!