Saturday, November 26, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I'm not sure how you do it at your house, but at mine, just about every room looks a little something like this right now . . .

I love the Christmas season! I've had a lot of fun doing some sewing to get ready for it too . . .

Lots of jammies. Below are Kelly's Kids jammies for a whole group of cousins . . .



This turtleneck is for Evynne. Grandmomma made her a red minky skirt to go with it {bought the fabric at a Hollywood Baby fabric sale a few years ago and am finally putting it to use to match something I have for Elly} . . .



Also for Evynne . . .

Elly has a red shirt that was Evynne's three years ago and it has one ornament with all three initials in the dot fabric. I wanted Evynne's to be similar, but not exact. This is what I came up with and I am pleased with the result . . .

And I just love this nativity . . .

For a friend's little girl, but maybe next year my girls will have this design.

For a big girl of another friend . . .

I really like how this turned out to go with a red skirt . . .

And even for those who like to keep it simple . . .

I'm surprising myself this year and have gotten the monogramming part of two teacher gifts done already! . . .

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Baby girl wore her nativity tee today!

Love the Jammies!