Thursday, November 10, 2011

ease ;

Got this cute Hannah Kate outfit at the Hope for Gabe consignment sale. I was so happy it was blank and I could put an E on it!



I'm working on doing better about having more than one top to go with each pair of cute pants so I also made this top to go with them . . .

Not my favorite E, but since I do so many, I like to change it up. This is the Flamingo font.

We also had this dress that was a hand-me-down that just needed a little something . . .



I love this Hollywood Baby romper that Aunt Malli gave Elly . . .



And this is just a Garanimals turtleneck from Walmart. Under $4 a piece people. It's going with some bright blue cords for Evynne . . .

I've had this Sweet Varsity applique font for awhile and finally found a way to use it!



I really like this new Mia patch too!

These shirts are just for everyday wearing with lime frill pants, jeans, whatever.

You can never go wrong with the Dotty applique font!

I've been slowly working all of these projects for my girls in with the many orders I've been working on. I still have TONS to do since the majority of their wardrobes this season involved an applique or monogram! I can't believe I'm about to have to do Christmas stuff.

No comments: