Tuesday, September 13, 2011

this & that

I think I've finished the last of the short-sleeved stuff for awhile. Here are some pictures of this and that, which I have been working on . . .











Cute idea -- A friend got these shirts for two friends who were finding out at their 5th birthday party that they were going to Disney together the next day! . . .



These last two outfits are ones that I bought for Evynne at the Hope for Gabe Sale. They were cute, but the tops were plain. I had to get creative with ways to match the bottoms since I didn't have the fabric the pants were made out of. I am really pleased with how they both turned out!





For this one, I used the hat from Planet Applique's Cowboy Alphabet, but put it on a more girly "E". This fabric was a tough one to match, but I really love the simplicty of the solid fabrics and how this turned out. Evynne loves it too, which is great!



1 comment:

Amy said...

I am dying about the cowgirl pants....