Thursday, September 22, 2011

big girls and football moms

Some of my best customers have 2nd grade girls this year and it's fun to work with them to find designs/fabrics that are age appropriate for their "big girls". Here are just a couple of the ones I've done for one of them this year on size 10 Monag lettuce edge shirts. {Note: the first two pumpkins in the last post were also for these two customers.}



We always have the fun challenge of making shirts to match different skirts!

This one is going with a turquoise minky dot skirt. So cute!

This fabric is becoming a favorite of mine. Below is the 4th item I've used it on in the past month!



And we moms tend to forget ourselves, but I loved this idea! One of the moms I mentioned above has a son who plays football and she decided she needed a "momma shirt" to wear to the games. Love it! . . .



And when here sister heard about it, she decided she needed one too {different team, obviously}! . . .


No comments: