Tuesday, September 27, 2011

kelly's kids coordinates

I've had so much fun monogramming Kelly's Kids clothing and making matching pieces to go with some Kelly's Kids items. I think this pullover is so great for big boys . . .

This font is called Atilla and I like it very much . . .

I bought this skirt for Evynne at an overstock sale and it is from last Fall's collection . . .

My mom bought Elly the matching pants from the online outlet to give her for her birthday.

Both shirts are monag -- Evynne's is lettuce edge, which I prefer with skirts and Elly's is frill, which I prefer with pants.

I also got this from the online outlet (last Fall's collection) for Evynne . . .

I think the E could've been a little bigger, but it's cute for sure.

This dress is one that a customer brought to me to monogram. It is Kelly's Kids and she found it at a consignment sale with the tags still on it. It looks familiar so it may be from last Fall's collection (not sure!) . . .

My friend who is a Kelly's Kids rep ordered the turquoise corduroy pants with lime polka dot ruffle for her little girl this season. This is what we made to match . . .

{The apple in the "pumpkin patch" post was made to match the reverse side of these pants which are lime polka dot with red ricrac above the ruffle.}

I love to just order the cute tights and then put a monag dress or skirt with them. I ordered these tights for Evynne this year and made a turquoise monag dress to match . . .


And this may be my ALL TIME favorite. I used my hostess earnings to order this matching dress for Elly and skirt for Evynne . . .

I love this polka dot ruffle trim and have used it many times in a variety of colors. This is the first time I've used it for something other than the seem of an empire style top or dress. I was inspired by the top and dress in this collection from Kelly's Kids.

LOVE. IT.


I do still have more Kelly's Kids stuff to do, but this is quite a start! If you need to order anything, I know a rep whose name you can put in when you order online so she gets credit {and come to my show in the Spring!}

2 comments:

Amy said...

The heart outfits....I am dying!

You're the best hostess ever!

Mommy and Daddy said...

So did you do the ric rac free hand or with embroidery machine. very cute!