Tuesday, July 12, 2011

coming soon!

I ordered a new machine today! Yahoo! I sold my original machine and my second machine on craigslist -- each in one day, but the delivery process took a little longer. This is the new Singer XL-400 and it is very similar to my old Singer 150 I think except it comes with the 6"x10" hoop and a few other features. That means bigger designs! I should get it by early next week and start sewing on it.

Also, coming soon, I plan to try these adorable "felt stitchies" hair clips . . .




I've seen them for awhile on ggdesignsembroidery.com and thought they were precious, but just now took the plunge and bought the designs to try them out. I can't wait to see how they turn out when I get my new machine!
Lastly, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I've been working on my blog. I'm trying to transfer everything over from my original website to this blog since it's SO much easier to keep the blog up-to-date with new designs, etc. It's only about half-way there, but I'm working on it! Stay posted . . .

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! So excited for you!! (and me!)

Your swatches are I the basement FYI.