Friday, January 13, 2012

new year. new babies. new fabric.

So, it seems like it's been awhile since I've had a lot of orders for baby gifts, but apparently, the new year is a time for showers. I've done several burp cloths lately.



I love this little fancier girly one I did. Except for that it is off-center. And I'm a perfectionist. Even if it is just for a baby to throw up all over. I'm having trouble in my 4x4 hoop because the design usually can't be moved around at all because it maxes out the space. I think my needle may be off-center because no matter how much I work to get the item centered in the hoop, it is always off. I need to get it checked out.

A few pairs of bloomers for a third girl in the family of one of Evynne's friend's.

And I hit Thimbles today for 2 spools of thread and 2 fabrics. This is what I got in addition to my list . . .

I've said it time and time again. I have a problem.

Is anyone else loving this fabric as much as me?! . . .

How precious would this be for a skirt or capris with a turquoise shirt for the spring/summer?! I love you Fabric Finders Fabric.

No comments: