Tuesday, October 25, 2011

two of a kind

I always do lots of two of a kind things for my girls, but lately, I've had a bunch for other people. Like one-year-old twins Ethan and David . . .









And almost 3-year-old twins Reese and Morgan . . .





{Probably the most labor-intensive design to-date. And I got to do it twice ;) }

They are having a pirate-themed 3rd birthday party. So cute! And the design was not my own doing. She found something similar on etsy and asked me to recreate it!


I also did some things for 3 and 4 year old sisters . . .









And of course, I have managed to squeeze in a few things for my own girls! I like these monag pleated dresses with leggings so this is what I came up with for one set . . .





And I am in love with these apple monag empire dresses! Evynne picked this design AND the fabric {that way she can't argue with me about wearing it!}

It's going with the pink kelly's kids footless tights. And we know I love the polka dot ricrac trim. I'm pleased with the result even if this might not have been my top pick for fabric!

And coordinating Kelly's Kids outfits . . .




1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the twins pirate shirts! Worth the effort!!!