Thursday, October 20, 2011

new fabric and some boy shirts

I went to Hobby Lobby and Thimbles a couple of weeks ago. We all know what that means. New fabrics . . .

These are the ones I found at Hobby Lobby . . .

And these at Thimbles. The first three from the left are fabrics I bought specifically trying to match the apple monag dresses I bought for my girls. Evynne liked the one on the far left and the floral the best and to match the pink of the tights I have, I went with the far left. {However, I ADORE the floral so I think I'll buy apple shirts or dresses again in the spring so I can use it!} I'll be posting those pics soon!

And I've done a few boy things recently . . .

I really like this plaid . . .

And I thought this fringe lion I just bought from Applique for Kids turned out SO cute . . .



Let's not leave out the nephew. This is an old white shirt that my sister wants to put under a navy sweater so we just gave it a little personality :)

No comments: