Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kelly's Kids and Cooper

Recently, I did a few Kelly's Kids things for one of my customers. The patches were already on these shirts, but I added the initials to them . . .

I also just added initials to these Kelly's Kids dresses . . .

And a name on this appliqued top . . .

And I've done a bunch of things for Cooper lately {the grandson of a sweet friend} . . .

I suggested adding red buttons to the center of the wheels on this dumptruck and she did. It looked super-cute that way!

Cooper's grandmother sews, so he has pants to go with all of these tops. I thought this choo choo turned out pretty cute to go with his black/white check pants! . . .



And this sweet varsity applique font is really one of my favorites . . .



And this is the beginnings of his reversible birthday longall . . .



Happy Birthday Cooper!

And just a random project, but it was for my Kelly's Kids rep so it sort of fits . . .



I have so many more pictures to get posted soon!

No comments: