Tuesday, April 30, 2013

princesses and mouse ears

Well, it's been awhile.  Again.  I don't know where the time goes!  So I've done TONS of Disney stuff over the past several months.  I guess my girls are a great age for it so not only did we go, but so have a bunch of our friends!  These towels were Christmas gifts to tell cousins they are headed on a Disney cruise at the end of the school-year! . . .
The next batch of clothing was for the best friend of my oldest and her two younger sisters who went to Disney back in February . . .


(You can see the markings from my sewing pen on the princesses, but they disappear!)






Their momma sent me a picture when their package of Disney clothes arrived in the mail! . . .
Then it was our turn.  I made these tops to match some skirts I had my mom make for my girls for Animal Kingdom day . . .

My nephew was going to be there with us so he needed some gear too . . .

For Epcot day, I went Americana . . .


And for one of our days at Magic Kingdom, I made these to go with some pink/white polka dot shorts I got from Kelly's Kids . . .


We took pillowcases for the characters to sign.  I had a friend make heat-press design ones for my girls, but my sister wanted this one for my nephew (ironic, huh?!) . . .
I made two of these castles for twins headed to disney . . .
(forgive the iphone photos)
And two of these as well . . .
(We matched this cute knit skort from Walmart!)
And this was an order from a friend at church . . .

1 comment:

embroidery applique designs said...

Nice sharing, Love those designs.