Thursday, February 9, 2012

finishing up for my girls

It never fails that Christmas comes and goes and I still have a huge pile of long sleeved things to do for my own girls. This year was no different. However, I found that we had quite a few clothes already and opted not to do ALL of the things I had waiting. These are the ones that made the cut . . .

I'm having to let Evynne do a lot of picking of designs and fabrics these days since she's gotten so opinionated on her wardrobe. She loved this fabric and even though it wasn't exactly what I wanted, it's worth it so I don't have to fight her to wear it!

Both girls have orange pants that these are going with. {Evynne's are solid orange like the cuff on the hat and mittens and Elly's are the orange/ivory polka dots that I used for the main fabric on hers}.

These are pleated dresses that are going with brown leggings for Evynne and yellow for Elly.

Evynne's "name" dress to match Elly's I did a while back . . .



And last, but not least, a simple monogram on a shirt for Elly to wear with these Hollywood Baby pants. It looks really sweet on her too!

No comments: