Thursday, May 21, 2009

The short story . . . I love 'em!



My mom made the first pair of shorts for Evynne and I am in love! From the moment I first saw this fabric in my favorite fabric store, I knew something was going to be made of it. Since it looks so summery, I decided shorts would be best. I got this lime lettuce edge shirt to go with it and decided to do the ruffle in lime gingham to tie it all in. I am just dying for Evynne to wear this next week at the beach. I love it! And knowing that our second little girl will get to wear it too just makes me even more excited! I think this is my favorite project yet. Thanks Grandmomma! (And for all of you faithful customers, I'm sorry I don't sew and can't offer to make you these shorts. But if you know someone who can, save the scrap fabric and I can sure make a cute top to match!)

No comments: